For a $500 donation you will receive a 2018 Variety Cinema Passport.
A CINEMA PASSPORT ENTITLES A CARDHOLDER AND A GUEST TO FREE MOVIES AT PARTICIPATING TEXAS THEATRES THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2018.
- The Cinema Passport must be presented, with proof of identification, by the cardholders as identified on the Cinema Passport at the theatre box office when obtaining tickets. Not valid for online ticketing.
- The Cinema Passport is NOT VALID on holidays; after 6pm on Friday or Saturday; when a distributor or exhibitor imposes a “no pass” policy for a specific film
- The Cinema Passport is only valid for 2 tickets to any one showing on any given day.
- Neither Variety NOR the theatre owner is responsible for lost or stolen Cinema Passports.
- Misuse will result in surrender of the card without refund by the theatre or Variety. ( For example, but not limited to, attempting to obtain more than two tickets for any one showing on a given day. )
- This card is not transferable.
This Pass is not valid:
For any movie commencing after 6 pm on Friday or Saturday
When distributor has a “No Pass” policy for a specific film or when other restrictions apply
For more than 1 movie at any 1 theater per day
For special screenings including: IMAX, IMAX 3D, ShowBiz SDX, RealD, Cinemark XD, or other specialty formats