Can I apply?
- Applicants can apply for assistance through age 21.
- Applicant can receive financial assistance no greater than $5,000 per year, with a lifetime maximum of $10,000.
Got questions? Email: email@example.com or Call (512) 328-5437.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to increased volume of received applications we cannot guarantee that your application will be reviewed the month it was submitted.
Please keep in mind that any applications missing information will not be reviewed.
What can I
(Medical procedures, services & equipment)
Assists with non-mobility related medical needs such as prescriptions, life-saving surgery, therapy, and other medically necessary procedures.
(Mobility equipment & mobile therapy)
Provides mobility devices such as wheelchairs, walkers, specialized bikes, and therapy to increase mobility and independence.
VARIETY FUTURE KIDS
(Education, experience & play)
Provides funding for special educational resources and equipment to improve academic performance and communication skills.
*Variety does not provide reimbursements for products or services.
How can I apply?
- Download the Support Application below
- Complete applications submitted by the second Thursday of each month are reviewed on the third Thursday of the same month (review meeting dates & times subject to change). Please Note: we currently have a backlog of applications and cannot guarantee that an application will be reviewed during the month it was submitted.
- Denied applicants may reapply one calendar year after the date of denial letter.
- Applications are ONLY ACCEPTED VIA MAIL.
- Please mail applications to:
Heart of Variety Fund
5555 N. Lamar Blvd. Suite K113
Austin, Texas 78751
- Incomplete applications expire 60 DAYS after we receive them. All expired applications will be discarded and any personal information will be shredded. To find out the status of your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adaptive Van applications
Applications requesting financial assistance for adapted vans must meet the following requirements and provide the following information in order to receive assistance:
- Applications must include detailed plan for payment of van in order to be considered (i.e. who will be contributing and for how much).
- Applications must be formally approved by our board before any financial assistance will be given.
- Vans must be fully paid for minus Variety’s approved amount before Variety will make any payments (financial assistance will not be given to financed vans).
- Any approved Variety funds will be paid directly to the company selling the van (families will not be reimbursed).